Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Zombies aren't people :/

From everything I've heard about DayZ, it has little to nothing to do with shooting zombies.

Yeah, DayZ is 45% being killed by random dicks, 45% crawling through wide open spaces and about 10% actual zombie action.

It's the sort of thing that'd be way more fun if they offered PvE and PvP instead of everything being PvP.

© 2013 HIDDEN VALLEY TEAM. VALVE, STEAM AND THE STEAM LOGO, SOURCE ENGINE ARE TRADEMARKS OR/AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF VALVE CORPORATION

So, basically Valve.

'This is made by us, but all these trademarks belong to Valve' does not mean 'basically Valve'. It means literally the opposite of that.

Stanley Parable is 40% off....anyone think it might go cheaper?

Not in this sale if it's already a daily deal. Your best bet would be to wait unless you really want to play it now.

On another note, the Bioshock: Infinite Season Pass is mega cheap today. I certainly didn't expect a 75% discount before all the DLC has even been released.

EDIT: It's back up to full price again. Thank goodness I snapped it up quickly.

YOU SHOULD KNOW THE RULES BY NOW RUKI

Daily/Flash is the lowest it'll go.

Of course he doesn't know, he just spent £5 on Just Cause 2.

I bought it for £2.49 three years ago.

But yes, clearly we should all try the multiplayer for it. And by that I mean there will be this post and then nothing will ever come of it.

YOU SHOULD KNOW THE RULES BY NOW RUKI

Daily/Flash is the lowest it'll go.

Of course he doesn't know, he just spent £5 on Just Cause 2.

I bought it for £2.49 three years ago.

But yes, clearly we should all try the multiplayer for it. And by that I mean there will be this post and then nothing will ever come of it.

Actually, my friend bought it for me the other day :shifty:

I've still got a copy of Starbound going for £7.50 if anyone wants it?

I will give you the 70 cents I have in my wallet.