Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Looks like Terraria.

Not a coincidence. One of the co-creators of Terraria and a lot of the same art team are behind Starbound.

This Marvel Puzzle Quest thing is pretty neat. I always felt I could get into the whole Bejeweled thing if it had some nonsense RPG stuff tacked on but I was never bothered enough to buy Puzzle Quest or it's spin offs. Now I get RPG'y stuff, Marvel heroes and it's free!

Granted, there's a little bit of that 'wait a while for the optimum experience' and premium stuff to buy but I can ignore it.

I will give you a copy of Frozen Synapse, a copy of The Ship, CS: Go and a bunch of steam cards. I think that's more than a fair deal for this new, fairly popular game. :shifty:

For reals though, if no one's taken it in like, two weeks, I'll definitely take them.

Doubt it, GoG tends to be there own thing. It'll DRM free copies though.

EDIT: Ok, from the sounds of it, the rights are changing hands and these will end up getting pulled from GoG so if/when you managed to get on and secure your copies, you might want to go ahead and download them rather than dilly dally.