Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Is anyone else playing Prison Architect? I know it's been out for a few years, but its still in alpha. And right now its $10 off through the HumbleBundle store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI7CwB6MHl4

It's great fun!

I played one of the Alpha builds and I think I'll just be waiting until the full game at this point. Alpha price is no where near enough for me to want to get in now.

I do like their mana system as opposed to Magic's. Makes for a faster-paced game and keeps things a bit more fair.

Priest decks are so defensive-minded, though. I think they need to incorporate some more varied cards, as you can generally beat the AI with an aggressive strategy.

Priest and Mage are crazy OP right now. A mage can wipe nearly anything at this point with nothing to defend against unless you happen to have counter spells for some reason.

I know it's supported via PC, at least in basic functions by which I assume they mean d-pad, face buttons, sticks and shoulder buttons, but touch screen and motion stuff is probably not available right now. If it doesn't work right out of the box, I know there are things that serve as emulators for 360 controllers so it might work that way.

Also, watching Ruki stream on his PS4 made me think about Twitch myself. Anyone want to co-op something? Maybe some Path of Exile maybe? I've been meaning to try that...

Also also, is there anything similar to X-COM but more co-opy? I was watching a video of it and it put me in mind of the D&D I played with TEOL, Kats etc, getting into position, chances to hit etc etc. Figured it would be a lot of fun to have a group of people go in and then rip the piss out of each other when someone inevitably picks the wrong place to stand and screws everything up. :shifty:

I know it's supported via PC, at least in basic functions by which I assume they mean d-pad, face buttons, sticks and shoulder buttons, but touch screen and motion stuff is probably not available right now. If it doesn't work right out of the box, I know there are things that serve as emulators for 360 controllers so it might work that way.

Also, watching Ruki stream on his PS4 made me think about Twitch myself. Anyone want to co-op something? Maybe some Path of Exile maybe? I've been meaning to try that...

Also also, is there anything similar to X-COM but more co-opy? I was watching a video of it and it put me in mind of the D&D I played with TEOL, Kats etc, getting into position, chances to hit etc etc. Figured it would be a lot of fun to have a group of people go in and then rip the piss out of each other when someone inevitably picks the wrong place to stand and screws everything up. :shifty:

No idea what Path of Exile is, but I will co-op games with you!