Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I'll take Populous if that is also available. Like those kinda games.

Send me a PM...maybe we can work out a Origin/Steam trade...

A question for the MMO players here.

I'm looking for a free-to-play just to pass the time when I can't be bothered getting deep into a proper game, preferably one which isn't made impossible unless you "pay to win" and while I'd be playing solo it'd be nice to have a good enough community I can find other players when required. I don't mind a one off payment at some point down the line, but ideally don't want to be spending anything.

The two I had in mind are DC Universe Online and Lord of the Rings Online. Thoughts?

And a cool option to look at is Guild Wars 2 - yeah, you have to buy it but once you do.. you're good to go. No monthly cost and the game as far as I have played, is super good with a lack of "pay to win" situations.

Also, this. Guild Wars 2 is great fun. You can probably get the game a bit cheaper, now. It's definitely worth giving it a look in.

I have a few Steam coupons to trade. They all expire Sept 8 or 9.

50% off Killing Floor

50% off Magicka

50% off No Time To Explain

50% Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

90% off Serious Sam 2

Looking for coupons for Sleeping Dogs, Civilization V (might take one for IV), Dead Rising 2 or some Trading Cards for Crusader Kings II, Omerta - City of Gangsters, or Saints Row The Third.

I need:

Crusader Kings II - Any. I've already turned in one set.

Omerta - Boardwalk, Georgia Avenue, Absecon Lighthouse, Michigan Avenue

SR3 - Johnny Gat, Nyte Blayde, Pierce Washington, Zimos. Have turned in two sets.

Edited by GhostMachine

Anyone got a Rome 2 they would be willing to gift in exchange for paypal or games of the same equivalent? Game is 55 euro on Steam and 30 pound on the UK version, my efforts on Reddit ended up with 'DOTA KEYS OR GTFO', so wondering if anyone here has it?

Edited by DJ Ice

According to a newsletter, all of Paradox's Steam-activated games (except the recently released Europa Universalis IV) will be part of a Humble Bundle, starting this evening. There'll be even less of a reason to pass up on Crusader Kings II now, it would seem.