Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Guys I am so terrible at kerbal space program.

Never played it, though I've heard its hard to be good at that game

Guys I am so terrible at kerbal space program.

Never played it, though I've heard its hard to be good at that game

I managed to get a satellite into orbit and that was about it

You legitimately have to be talented in engineering and rocket science to do well in that game. Friend of mine gifted a copy and while he was zipping around the moon, I was lucky to get something that didn't go all Challenger.

Then again, he also has a several-thousand-dollar RC habit. Hmmmm...

I like it, it's a fun game. The "story" is a bit short, but you can still play after it's over - there's just no more "story" events, which basically amounts to "Hey, this Company That Totally Isn't Nintendo is releasing their new system, the Totally Not The SNES!"

And if I remember right it's fairly cheap too.

EDIT: I bought it directly from the devs before it was on Steam. Apparently the Steam version's a little different (longer storyline, new features, game being re-balanced based on player feedback). I'm kind of curious about the Steam version now.

I like it, it's a fun game. The "story" is a bit short, but you can still play after it's over - there's just no more "story" events, which basically amounts to "Hey, this Company That Totally Isn't Nintendo is releasing their new system, the Totally Not The SNES!"

EDIT: I bought it directly from the devs before it was on Steam. Apparently the Steam version's a little different (longer storyline, new features, game being re-balanced based on player feedback). I'm kind of curious about the Steam version now.

It's basically "look it's the PlayStation System 5!" There's a device just like the OUYA! My only thing that I dislike in GDT is that I generally wish the game gave me less pure nagging about moving from office to office. I'd love to just develop small PC games for 35 years and pretend I'm Spiderweb Software without every three months getting a "you have enough money to move, let's move!" Although I guess I wouldn't have to change my style much after that...

I bought the game before it came to Steam and they should have e-mailed you a key to redeem on Steam so you can play the Steam version.

Also, GDT is buckets of fun IMO. Totally worth the money.

I bought GDT from the devs a while back then played it again from Steam when I got sent the code. I really enjoyed it. The game really takes off once you nail one game, but if you're not careful you can lose a lot of money once you move the first time. I managed to get lucky by having a second hit game shortly after I moved and then a third not long after. From there I was basically rolling in infinite dosh. Still quite fun.

Anyone interested in a key for the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee bundle? They gave away 2 keys to people subbed to their newsletter so I have one going spare now. TBF, the games don't very good at all but free is free. They're all just .exe downloads (and Desura, if anyone even uses that) for now but I think all of them are on Greenlight so you might get Steam keys one day.

So with Total War: Rome 2 being a buggy piece of shit, is Total War: Shogun 2 worth getting? I like the concept and I'd want a more recent entry. I've heard the expansion Shogun 2: Fall of the Shogun is the best, but it looks like that features guns, I'd rather play all out Samurai sword fights and stuff.

Anyone interested in a key for the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee bundle? They gave away 2 keys to people subbed to their newsletter so I have one going spare now. TBF, the games don't very good at all but free is free. They're all just .exe downloads (and Desura, if anyone even uses that) for now but I think all of them are on Greenlight so you might get Steam keys one day.

If you're still offering, please.