Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Apparently, with the PS4 controller, you just need to plug it into your PC. Sweet!

Played Rogue Legacy with a controller...I am still trash.

That's the whole point, Ruki! You be trash and keep dying until you have enough gold to buy power! And then you're slightly less trash! Then you move onto the next area of the dungeon... and the process repeats once more!

I like Rouge Legacy. I think I'll play it to completion once it comes out on Vita. But as a PC title, these smaller indy games can never really hold my attention when there's 10,000 other things I could be doing on the computer.

Yea. Guess you might not have been in the Xbox Party that one time I was talking about it, you can have classes now, of sorts, and mix and match between them on your team. So there's big fat worms that have more health but aren't very mobile, smaller worms that can move quicker, jump further etc etc.

GMG is sending out e-mails saying they're planning something "pretty big" for their sale starting tomorrow. You also get a further 20% off with the code they're e-mailing out. Might be worth waiting to see what happens with that.

I've picked up Skyrim for Mrs. TKz and Hammerwatch for me, which looks lovely. You guys should get Hammerwatch! We could not play it together some time!

State of Decay and Wolf Among Us are the things I'm hoping to pick up, assuming they go on daily deal. Oh, and Risk of Rain!