Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I think, outside of buying Sousa that Rats game as a gag, I've managed to make it out of the last few Steam sales without buying anything.

Of course, you could argue that the £1-3/4/5 I spend on Humble Bundle's on a weekly basis is almost becoming a subscription of sorts but that's another matter. :shifty:

• Like 1

It's made better by the interaction with GLaDOS and her disintegrating personality (I don't think I'm spoiling anything by saying that HEY GUYS GLADOS IS ACTUALLY EVIL IN CASE YOU DIDN'T FIGURE THAT OUT TEN MINUTES IN), but the really unnerving parts of the game happen early on. There's a part where you're first learning about momentum and you have to do your first high jump into a portal to propel yourself forward and GLaDOS does this really glitchy "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and holy shit did it make me jump out of my chair.

• Like 1