Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I mean... is it though? It's not made by Valve, it's free to play and there's been no major announcement. Also not called Portal. Are you sure this isn't just a F2P rip off, Ruki? >_>

It's being developed by Hidden Valley and...

© 2013 HIDDEN VALLEY TEAM. VALVE, STEAM AND THE STEAM LOGO, SOURCE ENGINE ARE TRADEMARKS OR/AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF VALVE CORPORATION

So, basically Valve.

This grammar though:

Have you thought of what exactly has happened in Aperture Science Laboratories during hundreds of years since GLaDOS were dead? Have you ever questioned yourself: Why Portal 2 is so different? Conversion tries to answer most of questions that were left from Portal and Portal 2.

By the sounds of it, the person is Russian.

....I am no longer as excited about this as I was half an hour ago.

Hidden Valley is an indie develepers team. The old name is Two On The One Box. We have nothing common with Valve, we do things independent. Our storyline is just our vision of what has happened there in Aperture while GLaDOS was down.

.....fuck.