Also:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Trine 2!

Mark of the Ninja!

Eets Munchies Beta!

Brutal Legend!

FTL! (BTA - $4/£2.60ish)

Fez! (BTA)

Plus soundtracks and additional games to come! All individual Steam keys, BTW.

• Like 2

Humble Bundle Weekly Sale is Serious Sam HD, Serious Sam Second Encounter HD, Shadow Warrior, Duke Nukem Megaton Edition...BTA is Hard Reset and System Shock 2. Aside from Duke Nukem, I've never played a single one of these. Worth the current BTA of $6?

Serious Sam is a lot of fun if you like Duke Nukem--it's a similar premise. Shadow Warrior is the oddest game I've ever seen make a comeback because it's extremely 90's. It has some neat things but overall it's not nearly as good as Duke. $6 for Duke alone is a good deal, though.

So...I really suck at Rogue Legacy.

I believe that's partially the point.

I enjoyed playing it for a while last night. I'll probably get another half hour in during lunch.

So...I really suck at Rogue Legacy.

I believe that's partially the point.

I enjoyed playing it for a while last night. I'll probably get another half hour in during lunch.

Yeah, I realize I'm fucking awful at it, but the game's genius is that it sort of allows this to be a thing. It also screws up a bit of my primitive (and terrible) style with the fact that I genuinely have to use the magic alongside the manic pressing of the attack button if I want to get anywhere in the game at all.