Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

this deal sounds great, I understand that Humble Bundles are usually good, but do they ever tend to be on this level? Considering it's usually with indie games, I'd presume not... but due to the fact that the money goes to good places and all, I'll probably stick with the humble bundles.

EDIT: I mean, I just saw that Origin are selling The Sims 3 starter pack for £40... to get that, plus 7 other games for almost 90% of that price is incredible.

Edited by 0wen

this deal sounds great, I understand that Humble Bundles are usually good, but do they ever tend to be on this level? Considering it's usually with indie games, I'd presume not... but due to the fact that the money goes to good places and all, I'll probably stick with the humble bundles.

EDIT: I mean, I just saw that Origin are selling The Sims 3 starter pack for £40... to get that, plus 7 other games for almost 90% of that price is incredible.

They can be around this level, maybe not to quite to this extent, though. THQ one was close, but that wasn't for the best of reasons...

So does anyone want some Origin codes? I got the Origin humble bundle and, really, aside from maybe Dead Space 3 and Battlefield 3, I'm really only going to use the Steam codes

If you have the Sims one, I'd gladly take it

PM me and we can work out a potential Steam trade

Boo, Uprising doesn't have multiplayer stuff. Was hoping this would open up the chance to co-op with someone. If anyone has just straight up RA3 though, I wouldn't mind trying that some time.

Also, whilst we're giving away things, my offer isn't nearly as good but I have vouchers for 50% off Delve Deeper on Steam that's good till the end of the month. And 10% off Toki Tori 2+ which is good till July next year.

I'll have to check how much I donated but I'll probably have the origin and steam codes for ra3 and populous too if any want them