Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Is it only me having trouble actually activating anything on Origin?

Yes, I imagine the server is being rammed right now.

See Ticklez, we can find something to complain about!

Is it only me having trouble actually activating anything on Origin?

Yes, I imagine the server is being rammed right now.

See Ticklez, we can find something to complain about!

EA SUXXX

Now goddamit let me play my almost free games

WAIT, I get all those games for $5? REALLY? I don't believe that..

Its promotion to force origin into the marked. Once you are in you are in. Just like with Steam, in the beginning everyone hated it and now since everyone got over that hump it became the new DRM standard.

Once most people are in deeper than just one or two games they will start having the client always open and start to buy regularly.... its a smart move, ea needs cash anyway, i doubt any game besides the sims would cost you much to buy these days so they dont loose to much if any... and you build a bigger userbase for their spyware to ultimately sell you back nacked pictures of your mother. >_>

I'm having trouble activating Battlefield 3/Sims 3 on Origin, got a feeling the server is being overloaded with people now.

Pretty amazing if you consider the Sim City debacle and that they went head to head with at least some steam keys...

I was reading speculation that they'll add more stuff next week, namely:

Red Alert 3: Uprising

Bulletstorm

MoH: Airborne

Dead Space 2

And I think most, if not all, of those are on Steam.

See, I've always meant to play Dead Space but never got around to it so recently I figured I'd go with the PS3 versions since you can get the SE of 2 that has the rail shooter spin off game (which is only on PS3 and Wii) bundled with it and it's basically the same price as the normal version. Might as well get everything in the series on one system, you know?

And of course having found a cheap copy of 2:SE, they promptly go and give me all 3 of the core games for half the price of that one game. :shifty: