Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Wasn't Anonymous. Some random dick/collection of dicks (Google informs me the collective term is "a fuckwad of dicks") under the name DerpTrolling.

DerpTrolling is in the news again!

They took League of Legends and a bunch of other games offline last week. They basically hit whatever game the streamer PhantomLord was playing.

Well, if anyone wants to get rid of one of those CKII coupons. :shifty::P

Get one already? What's your Steam ID?

EddieFnG

Dear Steam, get better servers. Kthx

Oh and better sale offers maybe as well for next time around. I didn't find much I wanted.

I bought so much more this round than I did last few sales combined.

Well, if anyone wants to get rid of one of those CKII coupons. :shifty::P

Get one already? What's your Steam ID?

EddieFnG

Dear Steam, get better servers. Kthx

Oh and better sale offers maybe as well for next time around. I didn't find much I wanted.

I bought so much more this round than I did last few sales combined.

Sent over!

• Like 1

Wasn't Anonymous. Some random dick/collection of dicks (Google informs me the collective term is "a fuckwad of dicks") under the name DerpTrolling.

They took League of Legends and a bunch of other games offline last week. They basically hit whatever game the streamer PhantomLord was playing.

Hey, someone called the cops on PL that night claiming he had 5 hostages. Armed police turned up at his house while he was streaming.

Hey, someone called the cops on PL that night claiming he had 5 hostages. Armed police turned up at his house while he was streaming.

And he was put in cuffs!

Apparently some of his personal information got out, and people were sending a bunch of pizzas to his house.