Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Edit: thought I had an Elder Scrolls Online key, turns out I do not have an active key, as they are doing periodic beta tests. Should another one show up in my inbox (or, as the originals did, in my Spam folder), I'll alert the masses.

I know that if I got into another MMO (last one I had to tear myself away from was the just-so-damn-fun Earth & Beyond Emulator), I'll never return to normal life again. Sucks, too, because I've noticed a few people jumping back on the WoW train.

Ed Space 2: Just as I type this, SMBC hits the nail on the head.

Been playing some Loadout over the last day. I've got about five hours sunk into it so far and it's freaking amazing. One of the best f2p games on Steam I've played. Right up there with Blacklight Retribution, Warframe, and TF2 IMO.

I use an Nvidia GeForce GT 620 (similar to this), serves me fairly well. Just make sure you've got adequate cooling and a power supply that can handle whatever graphics card you choose. With mine, I can play games like WoW, CK2, etc. on medium-to-high settings without issue.

Democracy 3 is 50% off this weekend, I've seen it on a few people's wishlist.

I'm playing as PM of the UK and I'm trying to be a bleeding heart liberal but the economy is so fucked I keep having to give concessions to the big, evil corporations to try and create some jobs. :crying:

I'm playing as PM of the UK and I'm trying to be a bleeding heart liberal but the economy is so fucked I keep having to give concessions to the big, evil corporations to try and create some jobs. :crying:

That is because being a bleeding heart liberal doesn't work in the real world. :shifty:

That is because being a bleeding heart liberal doesn't work in the real world. :shifty:

FALSE.

There are no actual 'bleeding heart liberals' in politics, only neo-liberals.

• Like 1

Just be pepared to wait for it since every man and his dog has taken advantage of this offer and they're facing something of a backlog.

Though, I should have a disc copy around here somewhere. I bought it and Grim Fandango from Gamestation once for like a combined £1.50. :shifty:

So, EA Customer Support is giving away Titanfall keys. Not even in a "enter this contest!" way, people on Reddit are just straight up asking for one on their customer support live chat and getting ones. I'm installing mine now! It works for Xbone keys too.

So, EA Customer Support is giving away Titanfall keys. Not even in a "enter this contest!" way, people on Reddit are just straight up asking for one on their customer support live chat and getting ones. I'm installing mine now! It works for Xbone keys too.

This is correct, just spoke to them and got the beta. Can't wait to give it a try. Apparently some people were getting keys and selling them so now they just add it to your Origin library.