Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

At least it has the greatest entrance music this side of AMERICAN MALES.

"AMERICA....AMERICA! AMERICA...AMERICA!"

I do wonder how balanced this game will be though, it seems like you could just kick the other guys leg into oblivion and then pretty much be guaranteed victory since he wouldn't be able to lift you.

The attention to detail to that is sorely lacking. I like some of the animations on the press-slams, but everything else is just...static, stagnant, idle. Wrestlers just lie there between moves, there's no sort of...writihing/rolling animation to show that they're still...alive...or that they ever were. Wrestlers honestly act like dummies stuffed with rice when punched. Quoting HHH in tough enough that time "If you sold like that for me in the ring i'd tag you for real."

Let me stop right here and ask if you're actually looking more for things that are a bit more 'gaming PC' related instead of games that I currently play on my 2006 HP laptop. :shifty:

Just seeing if there is something I should get while I wait for a good steam sell. Anything everyone is playing?