Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I like the battles quite a lot. That said, I was tired of platforming things where you can't tell if something's in the background or foreground (and being able to jump between them but only if you jump a very specific way) back in the SNES. It's a pretty great game but most of the fawning praise I'm reading from critics ignores the things wrong with it.

• Like 1

Does anyone have an extra key for Shadowrun Returns? Its been on my wish list for a long time, and I was going to order the deluxe version. But due to a screwup on the credit card company's end, I can't.

Alright!

Who wants my voucher for 75% (or whatever it is) off FM14?

tell me more.

What is your steam name?

I am ewbsdm.

I have a voucher for 40% off Luftrausers, runs out on the 15th so it anyone wants it, speak now!

Also have the same 25% off Pixel Piracy (x2!), 50% off LYNE and a bunch of 10% off Toki Tori 2+.

Also also, Humble Bundle seems to be using this weeks 2 week bundle window to host 14 24 hour only bundles, starting with a re-do of the Deep Silver one with Saints Row 2/3, Dead Island etc etc. Not sure how many will be do-overs like that but I'm sure there'll be some new stuff in there.

Perhaps I just need to say anyone interested in a digital PC download of Watch Dogs should PM me. No need to hijack (heh) the thread with it.

Btw, Gamestop is actually having a PC Sale for the next two weeks. Notables are Titanfall at $50, Stick of Truth at $40, and SimCity at $15. Mass Effect Trilogy at $10 isn't shabby, either.

I had some trouble with streaming Audiosurf initially, but it was going from a laptop that could barely run in to a desktop that could only moderately run it. This was right as Valve allowed opt-ins for it, however. May need to give it another go once my new machine is built.

Btw, dual-slot PCIe cards feel like they weigh as much as old IDE hard drives. I could kill a man with this GTX 760.

Currently being freaked the fuck out by The Stanley Parable...then howling in laughter at the hilarity...then being freaked the fuck out again.

Not entirely sure why I find it so freaky in comparison to your average game, but it is.

• Like 2

I thinks it's that you don't really ever know what's going on or what's going to happen next.

I played it a while back and I still can't decide info liked it or not. It was certainly an interesting, unique experience.