Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Now it's my turn!

Giving away my final two copies of Monaco, since none of my RL friends wanted it. First two people to either message me on Steam or post a picture of a kitten here get it.

Edit: First one has been claimed by Benji, though not by his own request.

Already got it, but thanks (Y)

• Like 1

kitten-16219-400x250.jpg

Though really it was just an excuse to post a picture of a kitten.

EDIT: A four pack of Castle Crashers is tempting. I loved it on Xbox and haven't played it in forever, and I think my computer would handle it... Cursed deal.

Edited by Vitamin E
  • Like 3

Hitman 2, Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Codename 47 and Hitman: Absolution are in a bundle for £6. As someone who never played any Hitman games but liked the idea of them, is it worth buying?

Very much so.

Mass Effect collection (actually just 1 and 2, but the CD keys should transfer to Origin if you want to buy 3 and play it there - or at least my Dragon Age one did) as well as Fallout New Vegas and Deux Ex Human Revolution in the current Community/Flash sales.

Mass Effect 2 and 3 are both in my top 10 games of the last decade list, so congrats on picking them up. (Mass Effect is good, but 2 and 3 are miles better)

Unfortunately, I can't play 3 until I get my computer fixed or replaced (dvd/cd drive is busted), and the multiplayer is awesome.

*edit* Deus Ex Human Revolution is one of a handful of games that are on the bubble of being added to my wishlist. (Which, surprisingly, is only 12 games right now)

Edited by GhostMachine

The Castle Crashers/BattleBlock Theater pack looks like a tremendous bargain. If you've got a PC-compatible controller handy, those are two games that promise plenty of juvenile fun. I haven't played BattleBlock Theater myself yet, so I'm snapping it up.

It's quite easy to feel like you're breezing through FTL until you reach the final boss level and realise you haven't upgraded your ship sufficiently (or, more likely, in the correct way) to make a dent in its defences.

It can be mildly frustrating when you first discover this. :shifty:

I beat the boss a couple of times, with maxed shields, cloak, and a very carefully-selected array of weapons that had to be used very strategically to wear them down (fired with precise timing so that they would hit their shields with appropriate intervals so that the last shot or two might actually hit the hull).

On most playthroughs though I simply wasn't lucky enough to find Stores selling the right things at the right times when I would have been able to afford them...so I had no chance.