Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I've bought two things so far (Democracy 3 and the RPG Maker that was on sale for like $17) and I doubt I'm going to buy much more tbh.

Oh, and I have Summer Adventure Cards 2, 4, and 6 if somebody wants CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!11!1

Seriously though this sale has been terrible so far for the main part.

Was just coming in here to say this, yikes.
Yeah, I think I've literally only bought in one flash sale.

Yeah, I've only bought two of the Payday 2 DLC which were 67% off (not the newest one). For the rest there hasn't been much that motivated me in buying.

Zomboid isn't marked down enough, AOE2HD has shitty multiplayer, Wasteland's price is lol-worthy to be a ''deal''.

There really isn't much this year... Or we have all become calloused by previous sales.

Is Wasteland 2 any good? I heard a lot about it before it came out and not much since.

It's still Early Access but they opened up the beta to people who backed it without wanting super-early beta access tiers a few days back. I'm yet to play it, but it's not officially released for a couple more months if early access isn't your thing.

Otherwise, if you wanna wait around I can give you an impression on it in a few days :P

The only reason I'm even paying attention to the sale is so I can vote to get trading cards, which i then sell to buy booster packs so I can craft badges and sell cards I don't need. I'm team red, which won yesterday, but I wasn't one of the lucky winners. :(

Had to drop 4k to put a new roof on the house, so I can't afford to buy squat. And two games on my wishlist I've wanted over a year now.

• Like 1

Democracy 3 has taught me that my policies will be adored by the retired, and that I will be killed by a black gang.

I tried to run really liberal policies relating to social justice and the environment and was still gunned down by a black power gang. Black power gangs kill everyone.

Democracy 3 has taught me that my policies will be adored by the retired, and that I will be killed by a black gang.

I tried to run really liberal policies relating to social justice and the environment and was still gunned down by a black power gang. Black power gangs kill everyone.

I'm sure if you go full black power you'll still get gunned down...