Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Well I don't know if it's THAT good, but I would say that if you haven't played it I literally don't know what you're doing with your life.

Now who wants a copy? Don't make me buy a bunch of copies while it's cheap and foist them on random people like I did last time it was on sale

I will personally buy a copy of To The Moon for anyone on my Steam friends list who wants one. Just say the word.

Co-signed. If you have me, but not TEOL - drop me a steam message and i'll have that for you in 24 hours.

Or if you want to add me on Steam, hey, now's a perfect opportunity! Add teol92 and I will give you a copy of literally one of the best games ever made.

I say this because so many people on my existing friends list already have copies because I've given so many away previously.

I haven't played To The Moon.. it's really that good? Wow.

YES IT'S THAT GOOD DO YOU WANT A COPY I WILL BUY YOU A COPY

You guys are over-hyping it.

Once again you demonstrate your taste as being diametrically opposed to what it should be.

In conclusion, shut your stupid fat whore mouth.

• Like 1

If To The Moon is as good as you say I would like to play it! I'm pretty sure we're already friends on Steam, but my username is cloudstrife888 just in case.