Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Blech. I don't get paid until Monday.

Anybody want to buy it for me and get paid back on Monday and maybe I'll get you a pizza down the road? :shifty:

Finish your dramatic reading of the Rocky diary and we have a deal... <_<

Screw you steam reducing Tropico 4 a further 4 dollars! I only just bought it a couple of days ago. :angry:

The kicker is that due to having exceeded the download limit for the month, I still don't even have Tropico 4 downloaded yet! :bang:

Different worm types sounds fucking awful. What I like/d about Worms is it was a great leveler and very fair and even.

The way T17 has created the different worm types feels very organic and it's still extremely leveled in terms of gameplay.

You can also just create a whole team of ''normal'' worms and play like that, and you'll have just as much chance as a team playing with slow ass heavy worms. It's still about carnage, guile and just general luck sometimes.

A big worm can die just as fast by prodding him off of a cliff than a generic worm.

It's no Worms: Armageddon, but it's worth a buy at a 5-er, or lower when it's reduced even more.

--

Also, if anyone loves realistic strategy games ala Company of Heroes. Men of War: Assault Squad 1 is on sale cheap (4 euros for the GOTY), or you can pay 13,20 euros for the entire collection where you get all the games (minus AS2). Why would you get all the games, because they are all in different settings and all have crisp and fun gameplay.

Again, if you're into realistic strat games where you can essentially fuck someone up with a single smartly placed unit, then that's the game you want to play.

Edited by Jasonmufc

I bought some game called Long Live the Queen because it looks ridiculous and was only $2.50. Maybe I'll diary it or somethin'.

I was really tempted to get that one, because it seems quirky and fun....but apparently it becomes kind of a memory game (remembering which choices to make/not make so you don't die).

I bought it earlier in the week. As said, it is quite quirky and fun...but nothing is random so in theory you could predict/plan for whatever you wanted. I find this pretty impossible though, largely because I don't have as good a grip on manipulating the princess' "mood" as I would need to do that.

After failing a number of times (although I more often got shuffled off the throne by some usurper than killed) I finally managed to reach the end basically by maxing out magic and royal demeanor. There are plenty of alternative paths though (e.g. looking up the meaning of one of the achievements informed me about a path which involves you becoming an evil minion and having your own dad killed)...but it's quite difficult to even explore alternatives without getting killed by neglecting something else.

Otherwise I suppose I could just try and tick off all eleven deaths. :pervert:

Come to think of it, I could totally do a (possibly interactive?) diary of this...nyuck nyuck.

(Almost certainly too lazy though.)

Fucking animation software as the community choice?! Fuck you, Valve, I'm switching to Origin!

But, yeah, Shovel Knight looked cool when it first got announced, even if the whole 'fake NES game, real NES hard' thing is being run into the ground nowadays. Nice to see it being reviewed very well so it's on my to do list for sure.

• Like 1

It's amazing that one person made the entire game. It's even more amazing because it's so pretty and good at what it does. Having said that it depends what you're into, it's a platformer/brawler, so if you don't like that genre then it's probably a bit meh (I'm not big on them). But for $3 it's very much worth it.

• Like 1