Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I will personally buy a copy of To The Moon for anyone on my Steam friends list who wants one. Just say the word.

I'd love to give it a go, then. I'll send you a Steam message next time I see you (provided it's still on sale).

Origin news: PvZ: GW hits today on the PC. Surprisingly fun, though I don't know if my competitiveness would allow me to call it "the most relaxing shooter" (as Rooster Teeth's Ryan Haywood described it). Worth $30 if you have a friend to play alongside, otherwise, wait for it to drop a bit.

Do I add TEOL or teol92? because I added teol92, and it says profile not completed, and hasn't been on in more than a year.....

His profile picture is the oldest school Undertaker, complete with purple gloves. You've got the wrong TEOL.

To The Moon? Worth my time. Go make sure money is paid for that game.

By the way, i have several profile backgrounds to give away, if anyone wants some. Just add me (ghostmachine1971) and PM me here (NOT in Steam) and let me know what you want:

Left 4 Dead 2 - The Quarter

Saints Row The Third -Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington, Violet and Kiki DeWynter, Zimos

Saints Row IV - Kinzie and Shaundi

Crusader Kings II - The Plague

The rest are from games I don't actually own:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Guarded

Garry's Mod - Derp

Dead Island - Logan

The Showdown Effect - Fort Fiesta

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army - Friend And Foe

Guacamelee! Gold Edition - Juan and Tostada

Profile backgrounds I'd like to have, but don't:

Left 4 Dead 2 - Cemetary

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - Caped Crusader

Batman: Arkham Origins - Joker

Saints Row IV - All The President's Saints, His Name Is Paul

His profile picture is the oldest school Undertaker, complete with purple gloves.

That's a character from Crime and Punishment you illiterate beanpoles.

I was like 'what the hell is he talking about?'

Anyway, more copies winging their way out

I'm not sure who it is since I've never read Crime and Punishment but I remember it from a cover on a book I've seen several times. Is it Raskolnikov?

NONE OF THIS STOPS OTHER PEOPLE FROM BEING ILLITERATE BEANPOLES, MIND, GRR CARDS