Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Disco Elysium is 25% off on Steam. I’m tempted to get it and at least see if I like it. It seems like something I’d love.

That said, I could probably wait another six months, play the games I already own, and get it during the winter sale when it’ll likely be 50% off.

52 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Do I even want to ask what that is?

It's a prototype of my current project.

4 minutes ago, ADG said:

One of the files is called WaifuHugger so probably not.

There is, in fact, a completely non-pervy reason for that.

https://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-v-is-going-to-be-free-on-pc-1843457483

Update: 11:58 a.m. ET: “We are currently experiencing high traffic on the Epic Games Store,” Epic announced on Twitter this morning. Epic says users are currently encountering slow load times, 500 errors, and crashes.

My first thought was "Well, now I have a good reason to join Epic Games Store"

then I realize I've 100%ed it twice, and have no interest in the multi.

I tried to get it last night, but their verification e-mails take about 5 to 10 minutes to come through, and it kept saying my 2 step verification codes were invalid. Tried 3 different codes then gave up.

14 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Alan Wake is just over £1 online, presumably because it's joining Game Pass in a week.

A real blast of a game, this. American Nightmare is worth a shot too but it's not as compelling.

Plus, you get to murder a horde of demons during a metal concert using pyrotechnics. The song itself's a damn good one too, has an early post-Sabbath Ozzy vibe to it.

• Like 1