Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

15 minutes ago, Merry Kaneymas said:

I enjoyed Jurassic World Evolution. Its not necessarily the greatest game ever and it relies heavily on the product license but I think it does a good job for what it is.

I can second this as my wife very much enjoyed it and put in many hours on it. Without the license, it'd probably not be as good but I know she had a lot of fun playing.

7 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I do. And I would. I have no idea how co-op works. Do we share a farm and split the money?

Kinda, yeah. I think the money is just shared between us.

Given how big of a fan of Harvest Moon I was, I should probably get back into Stardew Valley. I think I played maybe two hours and never went back to it.

Question, is Hades the best game of 2020? Probably. What an amazing game. I really like that it forces you to use all the weapons, and there is soooooo much to unlock, it's crazy. My one, and only one downside, is that at the moment I feel like I'm in a spot where I have to finish a run to continue unlocking things of more importance but am struggling to finish that run.

Also Isaac Repentance is due to come out tomorrow. riplife. EDIT: Turns out Edmund has stated that he is releasing a trailer for the release date tomorrow, not the game. Such a troollllll.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned it. Everything else I've picked up has been marked down from $10 or $20 but this is almost a full price game!

• Like 1

Do we not have an all-purpose streaming thread? I could have sworn that we did, but going through and searching I'm not finding anything.

Anyway, since I got a new PC, I've been trying to stream more often. Lately it's been chill Stardew Valley streams where I farm, goof off, gift people Daffodils, and talk with whoever is in chat. I don't have a set schedule, it's "whenever I wanna", which can sometimes mean 3am, sometimes mean 8pm, sometimes mean noon, just whenever. I post when I go live on Twitter though.

Here's some clips:

https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentVibrantHeronCharlieBitMe

https://clips.twitch.tv/AdventurousSleepyTigerPRChase

And here's the stream:

Stop by sometime! I'm tentatively planning on streaming some more Stardew for a few hours tomorrow. ❤️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Do we not have an all-purpose streaming thread? I could have sworn that we did, but going through and searching I'm not finding anything.

Anyway, since I got a new PC, I've been trying to stream more often. Lately it's been chill Stardew Valley streams where I farm, goof off, gift people Daffodils, and talk with whoever is in chat. I don't have a set schedule, it's "whenever I wanna", which can sometimes mean 3am, sometimes mean 8pm, sometimes mean noon, just whenever. I post when I go live on Twitter though.

Here's some clips:

And here's the stream:

Stop by sometime! I'm tentatively planning on streaming some more Stardew for a few hours tomorrow. ❤️

Let me know if you want a farming chum. I don’t know if you want to me to join while you stream, but I played last night for a couple hours for the first time in a while and I’d forgotten how relaxing and just fun it can be.

8 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Here's some clips:

And here's the stream:

I refollowed you. I had you on my old account but you weren't streaming often so I forgot to add you on my new one. I'll drop by if I see you on since I basically live on Twitch.

12 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

How is The Universim @Mx. Canadian Destroyer? I've had it on my wishlist for forever, but I've not heard anyone I know say anything about it. What do you like about it? What don't you like? Gimme some deets when you have a chance to please. :)

I really really like it. It's still in beta, so I can only imagine it will get better but for now, it feels like a full game. 

It's a very fun take on the city/civilization building simulation. You get to play God, in that the more you do to cause good things (or bad things), the more your little Nuggets believe in you. You're just trying to balance their happiness. You are mostly building the extra things (water reservoirs, water pumps, hunting garrisons, etc.) while they build their homes, get married and have babies and you just need to make sure they have everything to take care of their needs.

The one really fun part is that as the civilization advances, the more they can take care of themselves. If you unlock the Minister of Water tech, they can start building their own water reservoirs, for example.

• Thanks 1