General Gaming Thread

TKz

3 hours ago, America's Most Forky said:

So I picked up my nephew Street Fighter Alpha Anthologies and ATV Offroad Fury 2 for PS2 for his birthday. I need some suggestions for good games for a 6 year old for Christmas. My taste in games is fairly limited so help me EWB!

For PS2? I've got a few suggestions off the top of my head:

Jak and Daxter

Ratchet and Clank

The Katamari games

The Sly Cooper series

Burnout 3

The Lego games, as mentioned above

4 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

So, Until Dawn:

Hide contents

3 alive out of 8 isn't bad, aye? >_>

I think I got 5 out of 8. I can't recall right now. I think I had Sam, Emily, Matthew, Chris and Jessica. Mike should have lived, but I screwed up at the last second.

Who survived for you?

2 minutes ago, RPS said:

Hide contents

I think I got 5 out of 8. I can't recall right now. I think I had Sam, Emily, Matthew, Chris and Jessica. Mike should have lived, but I screwed up at the last second.

Who survived for you?

Sam, Chris and Matt,who I am told is the hardest to save. Apparently got the secret ending too.

7 hours ago, Ruki said:

Now that I am done FF12, I feel lost. I don't know what kind game I want to play at the moment.

I tend to feel that way after finishing a long game. I usually stop playing anything for a little while until I get the urge to try something from my backlog.