Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

HOW ARE YOU SO NOT SHITTY AT THIS!? By this point I'd have had fifty-two rebellions and would've ragequit.

EDIT: That was for Gazz, not Ruki, Ruki sucks at everything.

Subjugation.

Norse follow the most powerful leader, so if you subjugate a territory, you get a +75 opinion bonus from every vassal in that territory.

It'll all go tits up when I invade France...

Well, it's slightly gone tits up already when I reformed the Norse religion, it's now split into 'Norse' and 'Old Norse', which is considered a heresy and provinces are all over the place and Old Norse dukes hate me.

I'm guessing they all argue over which crow was Huginn and which was Muninn. :shifty:

In my game I've taken most of Scotland. Cut it in half actually, united Ireland before that and got in good with the church and got them to allow me to conquer England so I'm a triple King now.. or soon will be with Scotland. I have shit for sons though. I'm counting on a number of people staying loyal.

HOW ARE YOU SO NOT SHITTY AT THIS!? By this point I'd have had fifty-two rebellions and would've ragequit.

EDIT: That was for Gazz, not Ruki, Ruki sucks at everything.

Subjugation.

Norse follow the most powerful leader, so if you subjugate a territory, you get a +75 opinion bonus from every vassal in that territory.

It'll all go tits up when I invade France...

Well, it's slightly gone tits up already when I reformed the Norse religion, it's now split into 'Norse' and 'Old Norse', which is considered a heresy and provinces are all over the place and Old Norse dukes hate me.

I'm guessing they all argue over which crow was Huginn and which was Muninn. :shifty:

How do you Subjugate? and what is it exactly? :shifty:

It's a Norse reason for war, basically you can attack any other Norse ruler and take all their titles.

And basically what you need to do is get the ambition ''become king of insert kingdom'', that gives you free game to attack your neighbours to be able to form that Kingdom.

It's still a bitch though, and it's best to build up your forces. Because with Gavelkind you get fucked up the bum when you got multiple kids and they all get a slice of the demesne pie.

It's a Norse reason for war, basically you can attack any other Norse ruler and take all their titles.

Hmm...I couldn't do that, I still had to fabricate claims. Maybe it was because I was someones vassal?

Hmm...I couldn't do that, I still had to fabricate claims. Maybe it was because I was someones vassal?

Pretty sure that shouldn't be a problem. I am a vassal and I could still declare war on my neighbours for subjugation. You need to pick the ''become king'' ambition, then you get the chances to wreck shit with your neighbours.

Speaking of wrecking shit, I absolutely love trolling around Ireland looting the shit out of the small counties as they are too busy to stab each other to death, and quickly GTFO'ing when they realise I have taken all their gold. Just had a nice looting run getting me 60 gold. Great way to finance my war buildings :D

Buy Crusader Kings II Collection

Includes 22 items: Crusader Kings II, Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields, Crusader Kings II: Mongol Faces, Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion, Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith, Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer, Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land, Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack, Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph, Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam, Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield II, Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome , Crusader Kings II: Byzantine Unit Pack , Crusader Kings II: African Portraits , Crusader Kings II: Songs of Byzantium , Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion, Crusader Kings II: Russian Portraits, Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack, Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Rus, Crusader Kings II: The Republic , Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits, Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity

So what else do I need?

When I'm looting Ireland, it's saying I am getting 0 gold. Anyone know the reason for this?

A: Have you enabled ''looting'' in your army, it's a thing that I forget to do a lot forcing me to sail right back home to disembark them in home territory just to sail them back with Looting on.

B: Have you reached your looting cap in the province, every province has one and some are higher than others. Basically it's the fort protecting a part of the stash. When your looting sign next to your stack is colored red, it's time to move to a new province.

C: Finally, your ship (only your ship) needs to reach a home province for the money (and prestige) to be put in your coffers. So make sure you do that too, everything is stashed in there first. To add to that, your looting maximum is dependant on the amount of ships you have in the stack. 1 ship = 10 gold 2 = 20 10 = 100 etc.

If done right, you can earn a fuck tonne of money as a minor count and kickstart your province development (or finance wars). I consistently earn around 100 gold per looting run, and there is no cap on the amount of times you can loot.

Just as a tip, loot 'n' run is the only tactic that is smart, once you see a stack move in on your looters just hop back into your ship and go somewhere else. So unless you have a deathstack (which you wont as a count), just go guerilla viking.

Racist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPxwoxzVYls

Edited by Jasonmufc

Everything has gone entirely to hell. Everyone in the empire absolutely hates me. But no one has been able to kill me - we got into a huge war with the Holy Roman Empire which saw me ending up being excommunicated, so I said fuck it and decided to commit suicide by assassinating as many of the vassals who hated me as possible and declaring war on the HRE. I guess I did it at the right time because I won that war and installed my son as the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. I missed the fact (somehow) that he was assassinated, so my grandson (who looooooves me) took over and I was forced to assist him in the war of revolt that just about every other vassal state fired up. My ruler is 70 years old (!?) and after fighting those long wars - I haven't even realized I've lost a number of counties back home.

God damn this game.