2012 NFL Season

Dan

Fucking Seahawks! :angry:

NFL.com gave me false hope on that one. I switched the game off because the commentators said it was game over, went to NFL.com and "Craig Steltz fumble recovery" flashed up. Switched the game back on and - no, it was over. :(

I think the Seahawks deserved the win to be fair, a lot of the ref calls went our way.

I was very pleased with the pass protection on the Bears, Cutler had plenty of time on a lot of his throws. Maybe the injury-forced shake-up of the offensive line will prove to be a good thing.

There were two missed pass interference calls that extended Seattle drives. One of them was ticky tack (push off on Tim Jennings), but it gets called in other games.

I was expecting a total horror show from the offensive line, but they did well to keep Cutler upright. Starting to get pretty concerned about Forte though. Can't seem to get more than 2 yards a carry.

Wow, fuck the Eagles and Cullen Jenkins. Faking an injury because your coach is too stupid to throw a challenge flag in a timely manner? Fuck that bullshit, they shouldn't be allowed to challenge it.

• Like 1