2012 NFL Season

Dan

My fantasy life hinges on the Patriots shutting down the Niners pretty much completely and CJ2K having one of his rare good weeks.

GO PATS! :w00t:

Well if Kaepernick keeps that up, you're in for a long night. :D

Man that was a great drive.

My fantasy life hinges on the Patriots shutting down the Niners pretty much completely and CJ2K having one of his rare good weeks.

GO PATS! :w00t:

Well if Kaepernick keeps that up, you're in for a long night. :D

Man that was a great drive.

I admit it is not looking good. A couple bad decisions cost me here.

If I had been down by just a bit more than I was at the start of the game when it comes to Fantasy, I'd be pissed. But since at this point I've already matched my opponent, I'll just sit back and laugh while watching these guys flail around like crazy.

Fuck the NFL. There wasn't anything wrong with that hit ... he put his face mask in his chest, and Hernandez turned his head before the contact.

Let's just drop all the pads and break out the fucking flags.

You don't know how much that shit annoys me as a 49ers fan because the refs often mistake big hits as illegal and considering the 49ers hit harder than anybody (especially Goldson), they've gotten flagged quite a bit.

I will say that there wasn't any way they weren't going to call that one just because they did touch helmets, even if it is retarded to any logical person.