Weird Game Related Items

Your Mom

I was cleaning a bit and found a Zombrex Prescription pad and it took me a minute to figure out what the hell it was. We all know there are figures and boring stuff like that but what kind of weird stuff do you guys have from Collector's Editions or the like? Can you beat my Zombrex swag?

None from Collector's Editions, but I have a Scribblenauts "rooster helmet" hat, and a Pac-Man mug, alarm clock, tie, two sets of cufflinks, stress ball, keyring, wind-up toys, sweets and several T-shirts.

I got a Zombrex pen with Dead Rising 2 shaped like a needle. Oh and a giant Duke Nukem head key ring that I put on my keys once and it set off in my pocket once in front of a bunch of old people shouting "Well would you look at that, you can see my dick from here". Took it off my keys after that

• Like 3

An Umbrella Corporation deck of cards. It's just the logo on a black background, so nobody that hasn't played or seen Resident Evil knows what the heck it is. The weird part? The card faces aren't specialized or anything. They kinda' resemble Aviator card faces. Part of me thinks I got shafted, since I've heard of an Umbrella card deck that has RE characters and what not on them.

• Like 1

When I was working at Gamestation, for the release of Assassin's Creed we got given cool t-shirts with the logo and then a hood. I wore one and stole another one so I still have a cool hooded Assassin's Creed t-shirt wrapped which I'll break out over summer.

I also got an Resident Evil Umbrella umbrella.