EWB's All-Time Favorite TV Show Tournament

Josh

Hmm, at this point, is the "vote for everything rule" still necessarily? If the purpose of the rule was to make sure that all match-ups had some votes, you don't really need it anymore, since at this point, almost all of these shows have a good amount of supporters. It'd be a shame if a really close match-up ended up being decided by a "didn't watch either, flipped a coin" vote. It's your tourney though.

Votes sent!

Fucking Seinfield? You bastards :angry:

Scrubs now deserves to be put on a podium for knocking out the pile of shit that is Louie, thank the heavens for that.

The only hope left is Community, we must all make sure it wins!

I really love Scrubs, but why do you think Louie is a pile of shit?

A pile of shit because it knocked out Dexter and I will now forever have a grudge against it :shifty:

Scrubs now deserves to be put on a podium for knocking out the pile of shit that is Louie, thank the heavens for that.

A pile of shit because it knocked out Dexter and I will now forever have a grudge against it :shifty:

You should watch an episode of Louie. Even it's worst episode is better than anything Dexter did the last two seasons.

You should watch an episode of Louie. Even it's worst episode is better than anything Dexter did the last two seasons.

I've watched a bit of it and never managed to get into it for some unknown reason. Just didn't click with me. It may be a case of needing to force myself to go back and try to watch some of it, which I still need to do with Parks and Rec, which also didn't really click with me after the first episode or two.

Still, I'm not sure I can ever forgive it for knocking out Dexter. Come on T, you know Dexter is glorious :wub:

Futurama and Scrubs need to die.

EASTERN BRACKET

1) Community vs. 2) Seinfeld

CENTRAL BRACKET

4) Breaking Bad vs. 15) Sons of Anarchy

MOUNTAIN BRACKET

1) The Simpsons vs. 2) Scrubs

PACIFIC BRACKET

1) Arrested Development vs. 6) Futurama

And this has basically turned into EWB's favourite sitcom.

I'm assuming that people in the US primarily find Louie really funny because it is a world away from some of the other tosh that the networks try and pass off as comedy.

I mean, it is good......but it looks like a diamond nestling in the turd that is the majority of other US sitcoms/comedy TV.

• Like 1

I'm assuming that people in the US primarily find Louie really funny because it is a world away from some of the other tosh that the networks try and pass off as comedy.

I mean, it is good......but it looks like a diamond nestling in the turd that is the majority of other US sitcoms/comedy TV.

It must look like a diamond the size of a house compared to pretty much every british show in the last twenty years, then. >_>

• Like 2

It must look like a diamond the size of a house compared to pretty much every british show in the last twenty years, then. >_>

Hey, I'm just being honest. US produce some awesome comedy. They also produce a load of absolute wank. Most of the best stuff over the years in the UK you either wouldn't know or probably wouldn't get (not in a 'HAHA US DON'T GET HUMOUR, more in a contextual way).....stuff like The Day Today, Brass Eye, and so on so forth.