2012 MLB Thread

Guest mr. potato head

Kuroda throws a complete game shutout, Hamels does too, Billingsley pitches eight scoreless...

...and I'm still behind Srar in ERA in our fantasy matchup this week :angry:

Run along, Met fan. It's August which means you have no reason to be in the baseball thread anymore.

This is just about the time of the year when I start to root for my 2nd team - whoever is playing the Yankees that night! I'm gonna pop the bubbly when you guys gets knocked out in the ALDS again :D

Bobby V probably won't make it through the weekend in Boston. That team is imploding. Last night Carl Crawford didn't make an effort to catch a catchable home run ball by Mark Reynolds, Adrian Gonzalez and Valentine were ejected for arguing against a quick pitch that wasn't, and they generally just looked lethargic and uninspired. I love it personally. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys!

Bobby V probably won't make it through the weekend in Boston. That team is imploding. Last night Carl Crawford didn't make an effort to catch a catchable home run ball by Mark Reynolds, Adrian Gonzalez and Valentine were ejected for arguing against a quick pitch that wasn't, and they generally just looked lethargic and uninspired.

Bobby V seriously needs to go far far away. Do the Royals need a new manager? He might work better in smaller markets with younger kids. Not among veterans in a major market. I mean shit, the Mets fired him.

I love it personally. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys!

And die, preferably in a fire.