2012 MLB Thread

A-Rod not even in the lineup tonight. It's a sad day for A-Rod fans (me probably being the only one).

Probably a good idea as the guy couldn't Hit a beach ball this series and I am so hoping the O and Nats win tonight

Love the underdog and want to see them advance heck even met in the World Series

At this point, an O's win will be a small miracle.

Edit:Make that a major miracle.

Edit:Son of a female canine, the Yankees won. At least the O's had a winning season for once.

Edited by Barracuda Rostigraben

I can't really hang my head. This season was something I've only had the chance to dream about. Had a blast, between seeing all 6 Oriole Hall of Famers get statutes unveiled to seeing the team not just have a winning season but make the playoffs I have to say it was almost as good as it gets.

I had such high hopes for this postseason. 3 fresh new playoff teams plus a dangerous looking Reds team. I figured no matter what I'd at least have somebody to pull for the entire way through.

Instead we're stuck with the last 3 World Series winners plus the Tigers. Just...ugh.

I'm 0-4 with who I wanted to win the Division Series. May as well just pencil in Yanks over Cardinals in the World Series at this point.

Fuck The Cardinals.

Fuck The Yankees.

I guess I too am a temporary Tigers fan. I wouldn't mind Tigers/Giants, just for something different.

• Like 1

Temporary BaltimoreDetroit fan...

Let's Go O'sTigers!!!!

I was hoping Balt would go far, the fact they were against the Yankees added to my temp fandom.

Now I'm behind Detroit obv because they can stop NY now.

I'm not so against StL so much as I wanted someone different to win in Washington. They must be kicking themselves for the Strasburg move.