The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

Can we ban Rafael from banging on about Danny Simpson now, the joke is long past being worn out.

Also Anderson showed some glimpses of being a good player but if I'm honest has just never stepped up to the level he needs to be playing at.

I'm a nice guy, and I still hate Danny Simpson. But I'll quit the jokes.

Daniel Pranjic quit Bayern and signs with Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon. Also, Fabio Capello to be appointed as Russia manager, and rumours about Bellamy going to QPR if Borini joins Liverpool.

Danny Simpson is the best football player ever*. Scientific fact.

*Till he joins someone else, then he's a bag of shit.

• Like 2

Who is likely to try for Ganso? And what's up with Neymar this transfer window, is he likely to stay in Brazil? Haven't heard much said about him moving recently.

He tied a new contract with Santos until 2014 last year, and he's pretty much earning some BIG money there. He has the 8th biggest salary in the world.

Rumours with Ganso are with Internazionale, Tottenham and Internacional.

Edited by RafaelFms

Ah, Euros. So about £25-27m, still very good amount. I figured £25m would be about Modric's cost but to get Sahin thrown in the deal too, that's very good - Bundesliga player of the year two years ago, suffered injuries and inability to get into a very good Real Madrid team last season but otherwise I think Villas-Boas is assembling a pretty good team here.