WWE '13

tenaciousg

CC was shit in 12 and it's slightly less shit in 13. It's probably still going to be shit in 14.

This year's servers were always poor, but at least they were moderately stable at times. Since they released a patch in late December, they've been virtually inaccessible. Don't bet on another patch being released to fix them either, given that Microsoft charges $40,000 per additional update beyond the first one, which is free. I don't know if that applies to Sony, but considering most developers' unwillingness to churn out the typically massive, cumbersome updates through the PSN at the best of times, don't expect the PS3 version to be addressed either.

• 8 months later...

I've been playing this again the past week. My Universe has been fun since I let go of editing matches this time around.

Punk started out with The Winged Eagle WWE title but lost to to the undefeated Brock Lesnar. Daniel Bryan won MITB and cashed it in when lesnar was set to face Samoa Joe for the title. Bryan became champion and is now locked in a feud with Joe. I'm not quite sure how Joe got a title match in the first place as it looked like the game was setting up Brock vs Edge.

Shamrock won the IC title off McIntyre and held it forever befor dropping it to Santino in a 3-way. He regained it on the next PPV though.

Over on SD Sheamus beat Orton so many times I can't count before losing the WHC to Bret Hart. The game looked to be doing Bret vs Orton but for some reason at TLC Ryback got a shot and defeated Hart to win the title.

Rey started out as Light Heavyweight Champion but dropped it to Cody. Cody held it a while before Sin Cara won it. Cara has since then defended it against Cody and Eddie.

Divas title started with Beth be she was dethroned by Trish. Beth won it back after a while but was beaten by Kharma. If i can help it Kharma is keeping it till AJ or ODB gets a shot. Right now she's going between squashing Bellas and fighting Trish.

Tag Titles started with Kofi/Truth. They lost to The New Age Outlaws who lost the titles back to them. Kofi/Truth were then beat by Swagger/Ziggler who were then beaten by The Outlaws.

In non-title stuff Ryback is aligned with The Godfather because X-Pac is a dick. AJ Styles and Cesaro keep trading wins. Aries keeps beating everyone but Kaz, everytime they wrestle it's Kaz who wins. The Rock has apparently claimed Superstars as his own because he wrestles no-where else. Reigns has taken to teaming with Bradshaw even though The Shield and The APA are still active teams. John Cena 04 and Heath Slater somehow ended up maineventing Survivor Series even though they're hardly ever on. HBK beats everybody on Smackdown but never gets a shot at any titles.

DDP was an exclusive for people who got the season pass. I would think he would be in the DLC list now though, seeing as pre-order exclusive Mike Tyson is, but if he isn't then I guess there is no way to get him now without the season pass.

• Like 1