WWE '13

tenaciousg

For the record, how are your WWE Universes going? and how did you set them up?

I'm half tempted to explain in great detail my set-up and history (four years in at the moment) but it revolves around a bizarre ruleset (only letting myself control non-title matches and non-number one contender matches unless I NEED to influence the decision, letting the CPU battle it out for the overall history of the brands)

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, how are your WWE Universes going? and how did you set them up?

I'm half tempted to explain in great detail my set-up and history (four years in at the moment) but it revolves around a bizarre ruleset (only letting myself control non-title matches and non-number one contender matches unless I NEED to influence the decision, letting the CPU battle it out for the overall history of the brands)

Im starting mine up again from scratch so I have gone about getting all my rosters set up, going for Attitude Era Raw, PG Era on Smackdown and ECW also around for a 3rd brand.

Now in the process of crowning my first champions and Ric Flair won a 20 man Rumble to become my first WWF Champion and am running a King of the Ring tournament now to crown an Intercontinental Champion

I've had a few, but every time I did, the choices weren't there. It was just a blank text box. I've finally transitioned to just playing Exhibition and coming up with random matches. Still can't find a decent set of sliders, though. Damnit.

I have the Attitude Era as an entire brand and have yet to have one. Just more instances of POINTING~!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been out of the loop for a while now, being that I don't follow wrestling much anymore.

Would I be correct in assuming that all created features are available for download like they are in UFC 3? Wrestlers, Arenas, Storylines, etc?

They should be, but the servers have been atrocious for months now. It's difficult to download even the smallest of files without being kicked back to the main menu, and that's if you can even access the list of created content in the first place.