WWE '13

tenaciousg

Trying to do some mindless gaming to take my mind off being sick. Was going to do some achievments for this but I dont know how to throw someone through the window in backstage brawl. How do you do that?

It's a little goofy. You have to go all the way to the left (to a double door), then walk towards the camera. Eventually, there's a big glass window to your right. I forget if it's a normal grapple or finisher to throw them through, however.

Trying to do some mindless gaming to take my mind off being sick. Was going to do some achievments for this but I dont know how to throw someone through the window in backstage brawl. How do you do that?

It's a little goofy. You have to go all the way to the left (to a double door), then walk towards the camera. Eventually, there's a big glass window to your right. I forget if it's a normal grapple or finisher to throw them through, however.

Thanks! I decided to be relevant to today and be Cesaro against Miz. Tossed his ass right through! :D In case anyone was curious it is the finisher to do it

Try to knock down Road Dogg long enough to set up a table outside of the ring at the start of the match. Then build up your signatures/finishers. Do the Walls of Jericho, and then throw Road Dogg outside of the ring near the table. Then hit him with your signature (the double powerbomb). If you're close enough to the table he'll go through. It took me a while but that's how I did it.

Any word on who bought the WWE license?

I mentioned it in the General Games Thread:

So it begins (recap of IGN's story) --

-Sega has bought Relic, so now Sonic's home owns Warhammer 40k and Company of Heroes. Quite a coup for Sega to get into the RTS game with two of the best franchises. Bethesda (!) almost nabbed 'em.

-Koch Media (owns Deep Silver, who crapped out Dead Island) picked up Volition (makers of Saints Row) and the Metro series. Hopefully the next Saints Row doesn't suffer.

-Crytek nets Homefront, which makes sense.

-Take-Two, whom I did not expect to really snatch up anything, grabs the next Turtle Rock Studios game.

-Ubisoft gets THQ Montreal and - pending any further litigation - rights to Stick of Truth. Trey, Matt...meet DRM. I'm sure you'll all get along great.

-Nobody bid on Vigil Games. Seriously. Nobody bothered to grab the Darksiders franchise.

-The WWE franchise is still up for grabs, though PWInsider reports EA is the leading candidate.

I enjoyed Mafia II. What else have they done?

Among other big-name titles that Take-Two has published: Grand Theft Auto, Borderlands, Civilization, Bioshock, they own 2K Sports... but what I'm wondering right now, is whether Take Two only purchased the license or if we're gonna still have the WWE Games team and Yukes developing the series.

Honestly, I'm hoping that 2K takes over production entirely at this point. I'd rather take a chance on a completely new experience, no matter how stripped-down it might be compared to '13.