WWE '13

tenaciousg

I do too, but mostly because he chickenshitted out of the first MMA card I went to live. dry.gif

Suffice to say Shamrock never wins (except that one stupid tag team cage match) in my Universe.

I don't much like Universe. Way too much Heel vs Heel going on. Though one bright spot is that my first title feud is Punk vs Bryan.

You know what's ridiculous? The fact that I can't play as the alternative attires that are already in the game. It's fairly small and insignificant but there's literally no reason why I shouldn't be able to choose what attire Shawn Michaels wrestles in in Exhibition/Universe mode when he's got about four different attires in Attitude mode.

To be fair, those aren't alternate attires, those are simply his default outfit colored with Superstar Threads.

I just ran the first Impact(Replaced SD) had Devon and DOC vs Daniels and Kaz. Kaz ditches Daniels mid match(They're the tag champs and this is the first show they've been on) and Aces and Eights win. After the match Kaz and Devon beat DOC with chairs. I thought this shit was supposed to be fixed this year.

You get more of the cut scenes and shit in Universe if you use the guys on the Attitude Era roster. That being said, I'm running Raw Is War on Mondays with Heat on Sunday. My current feuds are Paul Wight against the Headbangers (don't ask me why), IC champion Ken Shamrock is feuding with the Godfather, whom he POINTED AT~!!!, after a #1 contenders match against Santino, Edge ('99) versus Nation of Domination era Mark Henry (apparently the Bryan/Kane tag team of this Universe). Scott Hall (representing the NWO) got disrespected by Chris Jericho '99 (representing the Four Horsemen), whom didn't return a handshake after a match. Kane, who just beat #1 contender Stone Cold, got POINTED AT~!!! by Shawn Michaels. Mankind, who's the WWE champion, isn't even on the shows most of the time. Oh, and circa 1999 Triple H won my 40 man Royal Rumble.

Weird shit.

I have Attitude Era as it's own brand (with their own PPVs) in my Universe. Problem is, on Saturday Night's Main Event (my Attitude Era A-show), nobody was never made a number one contender for my last In Your House. So for whatever reason, Diamond Dallas Page was the number one contender for the Intercontinental AND WWF Titles. I decided to have DDP win the IC belt, and a new challenger for the WWF title was made. Undertaker vs Vader become a bloodbath of a match that ended with two power bombs.

Also, in a "This made absolutely no goddamn sense" match, John Cena '04 vs Attitude Era Mark Henry, with run ins from Vince McMahon and for some reason Grandmaster Sexay of all people made the save. No idea why Vince wanted to distract Mark Henry... or why Sexay was the calvary.

Come to think of it, Dude Love and Gangrel seem to be allies and I have no idea why.

Thinking of making a universe mode with other ex-wwe wrestlers and maybe TNA ones too. Possibly a few japan/mexican/indy ones too. What CAWS are good to Download? Also to make it realistic I need their themes to put on a usb stick, wheres the best place to get them from? Atm I use Youtube.

Edit: Also A good list of people that I could use could be handy.

Edited by Millsybeast

Yeeah, Universe can fuck right off. It froze up my game when I tried changing a participant in a match. I'm just moving onto online play and ignoring Universe just like I ended up doing last year.

At TLC it was Ziggler/Swagger vs Kane/Miz in a tables match. I was Ziggler. Somehow ended up being a HIAC match instead.. anyway. Battled on, had Kane in the Sleeper at the same time Miz pins Swagger for the win, and to take our titles. Now on RAW there's a Ziggler/Swagger/Mix triple threat. Time to take out some frustrations.

• 2 weeks later...

Online has been so much better this year. They changed alot of moves around from last year so they're not impossible to counter now. I went on a 10 match win streak the other night.

Online has been so much better this year. They changed alot of moves around from last year so they're not impossible to counter now. I went on a 10 match win streak the other night.

You could actually get online to work? It kept crashing yesterday so I just shut off the game. Also, my game is glitched when it comes to playing ranked games online. My wins sometimes count as losses or don't count at all. They really need to release a patch.

Anyone know if the dlc pack 3 is released yet? It hasnt shown up in the WWE Shop section yet, but WWE.com reported it is now available.

Yeah, all the sites have been reporting it as released cause today's the release day, but apparently only a few people have actually been able to download it yet.