WWE '13

tenaciousg

Ok so after playing WWE13 since it came out, It's (Obviously) really good. The Attitude Mode is cool, and goes on for a while rather than being something that does a quick recap. I am on Foleys Story/Part now, and I seem to be taking it slow, a few matches a day maybe, which is cool. The Universe mode is alot better now Mr Sandow, Cesaro and The Uso's are here, so that adds to the wrestlers already there to make it fun, even now. I usually watch mine rather than play the matches, but it's still fun either way!

My work had a delayed opening today - so I jumped online in the morning and downloaded pretty much everybody I was missing from the active roster. The servers were fine as nobody was playing at that time of day.

Also added a ton of NXT guys. The only NXT guys I wanted but weren't able to get yet were Richie Steamboat (when I searched Steamboat there was one Dragon CAW but that's it) and Erick Rowan.

My work had a delayed opening today - so I jumped online in the morning and downloaded pretty much everybody I was missing from the active roster. The servers were fine as nobody was playing at that time of day.

Also added a ton of NXT guys. The only NXT guys I wanted but weren't able to get yet were Richie Steamboat (when I searched Steamboat there was one Dragon CAW but that's it) and Erick Rowan.

Hmm, I've seen quite a few Richie Steamboat's on Community Creations. Which version of the game do you have though? XBox 360 or PS3?

Just playing the first Rumble in my WWE Universe, and it's been a blast so far.

Sandow is getting the crap kicked out of him to start when Cesaro comes out as #3. The two form some sort of alliance, taking out some big names, including Mark Henry and Big E Langston. Eventually, Cesaro just turns around and chucks out Sandow.

Ryback then went on a tear, eliminating six guys in a row before ending up in a showdown with Sheamus, who ended up eliminating him.

After some other guys come in (Del Rio, Booker T, Miz, Bryan, and Ryder) we get another showdown between Show and Lesnar, who have cleared the ring. The two giants are duking it out when the buzzer goes... it's Kane! Now we have three giants. The buzzer sounds again and it's... Undertaker! Show and Lesnar put their battle on hold to take on the Brothers of Destruction. Eventually, Kane and Taker are eliminated and we get back to Lesnar/Show. Jericho runs in and saves Show from being eliminated (cue JeriShow reuinion).

Just as Jericho eliminates Lesnar, out pops The Rock! Nearing the end, we get a bunch of guys who could conceivably win it (Ziggler, Barrett, Rhodes). Barrett eliminates Show, which gives up a Final Four of Rock, Rhodes, Ziggler, and Barrett. In the end, Barrett eliminates Ziggler, Rhodes eliminates Barrett, and Rock eliminates Rhodes to win the match.

Everything just seemed to match up so nicely and it told a cool story. This has me excited for Elimination Chamber so we can see who Rock will face at WrestleMania.

Ok so the Rumble is up now and heres my (AI Generated) Card:

Sin Cara © vs Heath Slater for the US Champ

Ziggler/Swagger © vs Marella/Ryder for the Raw Tag Team Champs

Kelly Kelly © vs Eve for the Raw Divas Champ

Rey Mysterio © vs Jack Swagger (Wouldn't he be tired from the first match) for the IC Champ

Randy Orton © vs Big Show for the WH Champ

The Miz © vs CM Punk vs Kane for the WWE Champ

Royal Rumble Match

This is gonna be fun!

Don't think it works for me either. I just remember who won and book the match at Mania

Royal Rumble Results:

Heath Slater beat Sin Cara to become the US Champ

Ziggler/Swagger defended the Tag Team Championship

Eve became new Divas champion

Jack Swagger won the IC Champ from Mysterio

Big Show beat Orton to become WH Champ

CM Punk beat The Miz to become WWE Champ

RYBACK won the Royal Rumble to face the WH Champion

360. A search of "Steamboat" brought up one lone Ricky Steamboat CAW.

I think the search engine was just bugged though, as I went through a similar issue with trying to find a good Hawkins CAW.

Search 'nco' on most downloaded or recent. That tag has the best current/nxt caws on xbox live including Steamboat and Hawkins.

You need to change it off of "What's Hot" to either most downloaded or highest rated most likely. That's what I did when I first started using it. If you search "what's hot" you only get certain results.

Yes, changing the search critera to most downloaded or highest rated will yield more results. What's Hot only gives you like the latest ones I believe. That's probably why you weren't finding Ritchie Stemboat. I have the 360 version of the game and I've found quite a few Ritchie's in CC.

Has anybody had issues with editing Rumble participants? For some reason when I edited participants in the Rumble the first year of Universe - the game didnt recognize the Rumble winner at all. Made the stat tracking rather pointless.

I've had the same problems. I edited the participants, and after I played the match (which I won with Daniel Bryan btw), the game didn't recognize the winner. It's a known problem I guess. However as far as I know there hasn't been a patch for it yet. There's other issues they need to address not just with Universe but with online play as well. They really need to release a patch.

You need to change it off of "What's Hot" to either most downloaded or highest rated most likely. That's what I did when I first started using it. If you search "what's hot" you only get certain results.

Yes, changing the search critera to most downloaded or highest rated will yield more results. What's Hot only gives you like the latest ones I believe. That's probably why you weren't finding Ritchie Stemboat. I have the 360 version of the game and I've found quite a few Ritchie's in CC.

Has anybody had issues with editing Rumble participants? For some reason when I edited participants in the Rumble the first year of Universe - the game didnt recognize the Rumble winner at all. Made the stat tracking rather pointless.

I've had the same problems. I edited the participants, and after I played the match (which I won with Daniel Bryan btw), the game didn't recognize the winner. It's a known problem I guess. However as far as I know there hasn't been a patch for it yet. There's other issues they need to address not just with Universe but with online play as well. They really need to release a patch.

While a patch would certainly be the sensible solution in theory, the problem is the 'hidden' costs involved. I'm not sure how it works on the PS3, but every Xbox 360 developer is entitled to one free patch, with any subsequent tweaks (even a single layer of coding) costing $40,000 apiece, according to Tim Schafer. Sadly, unless there haven't been any patches yet, or unless THQ/Yuke's are willing to fork out Microsoft's standard fee, don't expect to see any more updates beyond the scheduled DLC packs.