Lollipop Chainsaw

OctoberRaven

It's No More Heroes but sillier, with more ultra-violence, more small skirts, and zombies, and people are speculating about whether it's going to be any good? It's suda51 - it's going to be amazing.

This. If you doubt the over the top stuff, then have faith in good ol' Goichi.

This just seems like Bayonetta or DMC. Probably require a stupid amount of button presses for needlessly long and over the top combos that serve no real purpose.

But here is a picture of the oh so cute cosplayer Jessica Nigri dressed as the main character

web2.jpg

• Like 2

By all accounts, that particular convention heavily frowns upon such things and doesn't want to be associated with the usual 'booth babe' thing that happens at shows like that.

Yeah, PAX has always had a "no booth babes" policy and a policy forbidding any sorts of partial nudity, in the spirit of keeping things family-friendly.

Here's a kotaku article about it.

It seems like it was more the pink outfit than anything else that got her removed from the show floor.

I get the "No booth babe" thing, because they don't really add anything. But I figured from the way it was worded that she just turned up in the costume for the convention?

Also holy shit, yes I can see why the pink outfit might be frowned upon.

• 2 weeks later...

Bad choice for the trailer you chose. The other trailers I've seen made this game look twice as good.

Tell that to the guy who runs the website for the game, because that's the one that shows up on it.