Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 (E3)

King Ellis

Wait, I wasn't listening, they didn't just say the Black Ops II is launching first on 360, did they? >_>

DLC exclusivity. Same as it ever was.

Actually, I'm happy that BlOps 2 is closing. This may well mean at least another year out of the 360 as MS' main console, which makes me quite tempted to pick one up at the reduced pricing.

Yeah, this. I'm just waiting for a month where I've got a bit more cash to pick one up. For 250gb at £150, it's definitely worth it.

Ellis had requested my negativity for this. but I'm at work so I can't give running commentary.

Everything sucks, especially that thing you like.

I'd be happy with another two years of the current gen consoles, to be honest. No rush for me.

Likewise. I don't feel like the hardware is really being taxed yet and the media options are such that they're easily incorporated into the current generation of consoles. No need for new machinery unless something that's a blockbuster feature is in the works.

I can see the whole second screen thing serving to extend the lifespan of the current generation. Not entirely sure if Sony has anything currently, if the Vita can serve that purpose or any of their tablets or phones which I think have Playstation stuff on them. That or they might have something in development too that they might reveal later.

I'd be happy with another two years of the current gen consoles, to be honest. No rush for me.

Likewise. I don't feel like the hardware is really being taxed yet and the media options are such that they're easily incorporated into the current generation of consoles. No need for new machinery unless something that's a blockbuster feature is in the works.

They're only just pushing the limits of crossing over to the phones/tablets and with added all the new entertainment apps and such.. There's plenty left to be done and the games are still good and entertaining.

In a couple of years they can have really pushed on from what we have now and be ready to step things up.

Don't let Apsham hear you talk like that boys! We should have had new consoles 4 years ago! In fact, we should be waiting on the release of newer new consoles right now.

FUCK. Missed the Microsoft Conference. Were there any embarrassing Kinect Demos?

Nope. Halo 4. New Gears. Nike Fitness Game. NBA. BLOPS 2. South Park. Resi 6. Tomb Raider. What was expected really.

Edited by deli2000