Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 (E3)

King Ellis

Gametrailers has a poll asking what Nintendo's biggest announcement was: Pikin 3 or Nintendoland <_<.

Was rather disappointed by Nintendo, since I was looking forward to that more than the others due to the Wii U. Didn't really seem to show off the Wii U as much as they probably should have, and it actually looks like something that could have been an add-on to the Wii.

The only things that I found interesting from E3 thus far has been Halo 4, Beyond, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed III and ZombiU. Didn't care for most of the other Microsoft stuff (don't care about sports, and I wouldn't be someone who would get any use out of the whole Wii U Gamepad thing they're doing with the tablet stuff).

I'll most likely catch the 3DS thing tomorrow night, since I own one and want to see some of the games they'll show off. Hoping that it'll be a good hour of games since it isn't like they need to hype up a new console.

Edited by Vitamin E

Am I really that bad? Sorry.

Not as bad as Ellis.

Is there anything worth checking out for PS3 or 360 for a guy that mainly plays sports and RPGs?

Thanks.

New Madden looks OK I guess. So does FIFA. There's Dawngaurd DLC and... that's about it. E3 this year was mostly about Shooters