Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Tkasto said:

I stopped watching Arrow weeks ago (around 5 episides ago). But, now that the season is over, is it worth checking the rest of the season or not? Is the ending worth it?

The season finale really plays off more as a series finale, since its believed next season will mainly revolve around setting up for Crisis on Infinite Earths.  Hell, half of the finale was more about closing door and moving people on

This season of Arrow spent far too much time on the future part of it, and I see no real point in it unless its setting up yet another DC show with those characters. If so, I doubt I will watch.

I didn't really like this season of Arrow or Black Lightning. Definitely agree that its time to end Arrow.

And yes, Arrow seemed to be setting up Crisis on Infinite Earths.

The Monitor showed up to collect Oliver and told him he's going to die. They showed Oliver's tombstone with a 2019 death date in one of the future scenes, but there was a scene after with Felicity and the Monitor that kind of hints that he may not be dead.

At least watch the season finale. If you don't watch the others you've missed, you won't really miss a whole lot.

60592184_1560411687422408_3353463902976344064_n.jpg

Damn it now I want this.

14 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Pattinson is an amazing actor. I think he'll be brilliant.

I'm not too familiar with him, I'll admit.  But people have said his non-Twilight stuff actually great, so I'm hopeful

I mean just about everybody that was in Twilight has better performances. Twilight was something like six or seven years ago as well, it's a little dumb to judging someone's ability on shit from years back considering they've a lot more recent stuff.

I really hope this next Batman movie is a Court of Owls adaptation.

5 hours ago, Jericode said:

"I'M BATMAN!"

"Who?"

"Batman, The Dark Knight!"

"Who?"

"Who?"

"The Caped Crusader?"

"Who?"

"Who?"

"Who?"

"You know what? Forget it."

I thought you said your girlfriend liked you because you were funny :shifty:

One of the animators for Into The Spiderverse shared a few clips of her using herself as reference points for animating scenes

Pattinson is the frontrunner but it's not a done deal yet. Nicholas Hoult, Aaron Taylor Johnson and Armie Hammer are also near the top of the list and DC is apparently not fucking around with the casting process.

Edited by tristy