Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant scene in the most recent season finale of Supergirl:

Frank Sinatra's "My Way" plays in the background while Lex Luthor attacks invaders. He starts singing along, louder and louder, and by the end he's practically screaming the lyrics.

19 hours ago, Ct1021 said:

Brilliant scene in the most recent season finale of Supergirl:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, that was brilliant. 

Finished the latest season of Supergirl last night.

Really enjoyed it, more than the previous season comparatively. I'm disappointed they killed off Luthor but the Monitor tease at the end makes me think he'll be back?  

Finished The Boys. Enjoyed it a lot. Though, a few things - comic spoilers and show spoilers abound:

Spoiler

I didn't see the reveal of Becca being alive coming at all. And man, Homelander's murder of Stillwell was brutal. So, now that Homelander's got a kid.. what's this mean for Black Noir? Because in the comics, he's Homelander's insane clone who perpetrated all the horrible shit Homelander was accused of doing. They could still do that, I guess, but it looks like they're going with Homelander being a straight-up sociopath from the beginning. Interesting choice.

On 02/08/2019 at 21:26, Howdy Cloudy said:

Finished The Boys. Enjoyed it a lot. Though, a few things - comic spoilers and show spoilers abound:

Hide contents

I didn't see the reveal of Becca being alive coming at all. And man, Homelander's murder of Stillwell was brutal. So, now that Homelander's got a kid.. what's this mean for Black Noir? Because in the comics, he's Homelander's insane clone who perpetrated all the horrible shit Homelander was accused of doing. They could still do that, I guess, but it looks like they're going with Homelander being a straight-up sociopath from the beginning. Interesting choice.

Well, they've changed other things.

For instance, in the comics is was Homelander, not The Deep, who made Starlight give him a blowjob to stay on the team. Also, I'm only 4 episodes in.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Monkey D. Lars said:

The Boys is fucking amazing.

Just started watching it today and I like it a lot.

Edit: About to start episode 8. This show is awesome.

Edited by Ct1021

Initially, I thought the idea for a stand alone Joker movie was terrible.

Every trailer thats come out has been convincing me I was wrong.  This movie looks great