EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Man, I hate playing Marriott's passing attack. Shut Megatron down, he throws to Stovall. Shut Stovall down, he throws to some other guy. Try and focus on Stovall and the other guy, and all of a sudden Megatron has about a million yards. I had to resort to switching Peppers to the other side and subbing Idonije in for Mclellin to get pressure on Stafford, but he was still hitting his medium to long targets. Fortunately Cutler and Marshall showed up and Stafford threw 7 interceptions (mainly after he'd abandoned the run), but it was touch and go there for a while. Good game, I enjoyed the challenge.

Bears definitely in the playoffs, most likely against the World Heavyweight Champions of the Known and probably Unknown Universe Green Bay Packers. He's hoping I don't accidentally score a touchdown or dare to call timeout.

Man, I hate playing Marriott's passing attack. Shut Megatron down, he throws to Stovall. Shut Stovall down, he throws to some other guy. Try and focus on Stovall and the other guy, and all of a sudden Megatron has about a million yards. I had to resort to switching Peppers to the other side and subbing Idonije in for Mclellin to get pressure on Stafford, but he was still hitting his medium to long targets. Fortunately Cutler and Marshall showed up and Stafford threw 7 interceptions (mainly after he'd abandoned the run), but it was touch and go there for a while. Good game, I enjoyed the challenge.

Bears definitely in the playoffs, most likely against the World Heavyweight Champions of the Known and probably Unknown Universe Green Bay Packers. He's hoping I don't accidentally score a touchdown or dare to call timeout.

You deserved the win. Was a pretty back and forth game and then the only chance I had of winning was the pass game and it soon became interception central :P

You made me start to panic cause I thought I need to get back in the game and just kept throwing obvious passes and you capitalised on them mistakes and ran the score up. Only thing that annoyed me from that game was the fumble my player made when you punted it, he just dropped it and you ended up being 19 yards away from a touchdown.

Actually we could well have Dawson Bowl II in the wildcard round of the playoffs. Depends what happens this week with Dallas, San Fran & Atlanta I think it is.

Arizona are a bunch of cowards. I was up 35-0 and looking for a shut out. They got it down to my 20 or so and with about 2 minutes left kicked a FG instead of going for it on 4th. Cowardly fuckers ruined my shut out. So instead of running out the clock I ran it down and scored to win 42-3. Fuck them.

Vernon Davis went for over 200 and 2 TDs and Frank Gore went over 100 and 4 TDs. Plus the D chipped in with 7 more sacks and a pick 6 that was called back on a BS roughing the passer call. I FEEL POWERFUL!!! :P

Not sure how that last playoff spot will go.

I think the Broncos go in at 10-6.

I think I get in if the Browns lose to the Steelers. If the Browns win then I think I'm done.

Closed out the regular season in awful fashion. Jake Locker threw 3 picks, and fumbled. Ringer fumbled. Britt fumbled.

6 turnovers and still blew out the CPU Jags.

I signed Stephens-Howling with Chris Johnson done and he was much better than Ringer.

Playing my game against the 'Skins and two horrible things just happened. Number one, I throw to Bryant in the endzone, he's clearly out of bounds so I don't question the incomplete pass ruling but on my next play it comes up with that 'Press LT to challenge' thing at the bottom. I ignore it but have to call an audible which I then try to cancel by resetting to my original play which also happens to be the LT button. So even though I'm in the right pre-snap menu, when I pressed LT it challenges the play and costs me a timeout.

Then Dan Bailey kicks a 51-yd FG short but I had full power and a 6mph wind in my favour. He should be able to make that.

Lost 21-17. Lost 3 of my last 4. Finished 12-4, all 4 losses came in the final 7 games. Dawson Bowl II in the wildcard round next :/

Playing my game against the 'Skins and two horrible things just happened. Number one, I throw to Bryant in the endzone, he's clearly out of bounds so I don't question the incomplete pass ruling but on my next play it comes up with that 'Press LT to challenge' thing at the bottom. I ignore it but have to call an audible which I then try to cancel by resetting to my original play which also happens to be the LT button. So even though I'm in the right pre-snap menu, when I pressed LT it challenges the play and costs me a timeout.

Then Dan Bailey kicks a 51-yd FG short but I had full power and a 6mph wind in my favour. He should be able to make that.

Lost 21-17. Lost 3 of my last 4. Finished 12-4, all 4 losses came in the final 7 games. Dawson Bowl II in the wildcard round next :/

Did you lower the trajectory for the FG? That caught me out a few times.