Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Aye, I'm only just getting into 2012 so I'll probably wait until March or something to get this one. Only things exciting me so far are being able to tell a loan player what role he'll have in your team and being able to choose what your director of football/chief scout/head of youth deal with. Might be interesting to try and play a game where you defer all responsibility for player signings and try to make a solid team out of whatever you're given. I don't like the new graphics they've added, though.

If you all wait till March, who am I going to tonk online?

Lineker?

Pfft!

Anyone you play - you big cheating tactic downloaderer. :shifty:

As if.

The only 'cheat' tactic at the moment is the 4-3-3, you could even win the league with Villa using it... :shifty:

Challenges could be ok, I know a lot of people get the itch for FM but can't get into a full game. Like, I think Lineker was saying at the time that the EWB Challenge league was great for him but then it died out.

Yeah, you bunch of dicks.

QFT

I'm only buying this to set up the Ernie game. Pentagon's gonna last at least another 15 years (real time). :/

• Like 1

I'm still sceptical as to whether merely moving to England will help Ernie but it can only help. A lot of people are pansies who can't manage in these foreign climes. I was wonderful with that Finnish team or wherever they were from.

Hail Bogdanovic or whatever his name was!

I just remembered that the challenge mode on the Android version at least, let you pick whatever team you wanted regardless of the scenario. 'Chelsea in relegation battle' indeed.

It sort of sounds like the scenarios that came with Grand Prix Manager 2, 'You are Simtek, you have $50m and Renault engines, win the title... or else'.

• Like 1

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/football-manager-2013-pc-pre-order-29-99-now-22-50-with-voucher-greenman-gaming-1305275

£22.50 from Greenman Gaming (using a discount code)

I would heavily assume that you get given a Steam key and you'll just download it from there. Anywhere cheaper than that?