Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Just pre-ordered it from GreenManGaming. I think it's the last day for their 25% off sale, and that's the cheapest a digital copy of the game will be until at least the Steam Winter Sale. I don't see an activation code on my GMG account, though; do they have them yet?

Last year Zavi offered 2012 for less than what was the greenman price.

Just pre-ordered it from GreenManGaming. I think it's the last day for their 25% off sale, and that's the cheapest a digital copy of the game will be until at least the Steam Winter Sale. I don't see an activation code on my GMG account, though; do they have them yet?

Last year Zavi offered 2012 for less than what was the greenman price.

Didn't Zavvi go bust shortly after?

Every year they come out and I pray they'll make international coaching a bit more interesting. I still think it'd be aces to be able to bid for the World Cup as the national coach. A bit of fun to see it all unfold on home soil or Burkina Fasoan soil, if that's your thing. Hell, I'd take the ability to be able to edit the damned World Cup.

Yeah, pretty sure the game just rotates the same ten host cities, if you play for long enough.

The US won the bid for the 2034 World Cup in my game, now they're going to construct new stadiums in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt.

Which are all in Nigeria. :shifty: