Football Manager 2013

Lineker

I would like more than just forward and backward arrows, I want to be able to drag and drop exact arrows to where players need to run to so that I have a more direct experience when creating tactic.

They had that for years. It was a lot more open to abuse and easier to cheat than the current system. Stuff like the CB running to the left wing-forward position while the right winger drops back to cover for him and the left back runs up front to replace the striker who's dropped deep to replace the centre mid who's gone to right back to replace the right back who's gone right wing :shifty:

It catered towards completely unrealistic tactics that became super-powerful because of flaws within the match engine. That's not the way football's played.

• Like 1

That's the impression I was under.

There's:

Normal

Classic

Challenge

I really fucking hope so.

There is. Otherwise they wouldn't have spoken at such lengths about new features, and then told you that Classic mode takes away the need for them all :P

• Like 1

If you all wait till March, who am I going to tonk online?

Lineker?

Pfft!

Anyone you play - you big cheating tactic downloaderer. :shifty:

As if.

The only 'cheat' tactic at the moment is the 4-3-3, you could even win the league with Villa using it... :shifty:

My aren't you the little bitch. :P

Trololololol ^_^

I used the Weegie update in a few past versions. Always seemed solid and detailed enough. Haven't tried it for FM12, though, so can't really speak on the current version.

I think Weegie is one of the updates that they start with the original DB and then slowly update through the year, so players who have been improved on subsequent DB releases won't always be.

Is the FM Weegie update from SUSIE any better or worse than LFC Marshall's?

I think with LFC, he tries to alter CA/PA to match players with how they performed during the season. For example, bumping Swansea up a bit after seeing that they actually did quite recent, and realising Stewart Downing is useless tongue.gif

But yeah, I'm not sure how Weegie does it, but I'll have a looksie thumbsup.gif