Football Manager 2013

Lineker

There's not really 'ye classic' match overview screen, is there? Or at least if there is I haven't found it. It just seems to be one of the many little black boxes you can put up over the pitch view.

This is going to make match reports for diaries ugly as hell. <_<

There's not really 'ye classic' match overview screen, is there? Or at least if there is I haven't found it. It just seems to be one of the many little black boxes you can put up over the pitch view.

This is going to make match reports for diaries ugly as hell. dry.gif

I couldn't find it either, I don't like it. dry.gif

Seems fun so far but it really needs patching first, not gone ten minutes before I found a bug and I don't normally notice them. In squad depth in your Team Report, the Centre Defence spot has been taken over by the Sweeper spot so you can't see it. <_<

This is the first FM since 09 I've played. It seems a lot more streamlined but a lot of the things I want to do seem to be hidden from me at times. I've always completely zoned out when it comes to transfers, I can't quite figure out how to be successful at things. For example, I received loads of loan offers for my young squad and I don't get the option to accept any of them, only reject. Is this because I've let the youth coach decide this?

I'm still getting used to it, but I'm already addicted. Played until 5AM and woke up now to play some more. Sadly, I've got to go to Durham today and I'm working tomorrow so I won't get a decent days play until Monday :(

Okay, this year I will actually do this. Where is the best FM13 face pack etc to be found and how do I install it correctly? Also, do I need to set up a new game for it to take effect?

And what skins are out now and you guys like?

Okay, this year I will actually do this. Where is the best FM13 face pack etc to be found and how do I install it correctly? Also, do I need to set up a new game for it to take effect?

And what skins are out now and you guys like?

Facepack

• Like 1

How? Be pre-ordering the game (in my case, from Amazon) and downloading the subsequently-unlocked Beta via Steam.

Alternatively, if you mean "in what way are we playing it"...I'm using the normal mode. Haven't had a look at FMC yet.

How? Be pre-ordering the game (in my case, from Amazon) and downloading the subsequently-unlocked Beta via Steam.

Alternatively, if you mean "in what way are we playing it"...I'm using the normal mode. Haven't had a look at FMC yet.

As in, the game isn't out for weeks yet.

I didn't know there was a way to get it early.