The New Kit Thread

I have a variety of other Premier League shirts, usually bought at the end of a season cheap and mostly used for playing football in.

That Arsenal top is brilliant in an abomination kind of way. I don't think it's going on general release though so the next one will be a terrible Puma effort.

You know what I meant!

Although that one Newcastle away kit from a few years back had me tempted. Y'know, the one most people hated.

The one I have with Kevin Nolan's name on the back and Championship patches just to complete the awesome? Great kit.

Their home kit this year was OK in a wacky Warrior way but one they were wearing in the Europa League final was terrible. Looked like a white t-shirt you'd get for a fiver with some badges stuck on.

They had one a few years ago that looked like a pyjama top or something. They're always so baggy too. I noticed the other day that this bagginess has extended to their shorts now as well, and they all looked like they were playing in basketball shorts.