The New Kit Thread

I hate that ridiculous notion.. France are the most militarily successful nation in his history. They lose one (well, two) war(s) and have been cast with that stereotype ever since. Awful.

I expected better from you gas. :/

Didn't expect better from you James. :/

No offence, but you are really stupid sometimes. It's a coat of arms, not the bloomin Sale of Goods Act. In the UK the Prime Minister has no legal status. Guess what: he still exists.

Considering the uniforms are based off the flag/official colors of the country in damn near all (if not all) cases ... but hey, i'm just a really stupid

Keep being a dick for the sake of it though :(Y): It's your most endearing quality.

Considering the uniforms are based off the flag/official colors of the country in damn near all (if not all) cases ... but hey, i'm just a really stupid

Also if you're going to be boneheaded (you are) and only consider flags as national colours what about Italy, New Zealand, Germany, Northern Ireland, Japan, Venezuela, Holland, India and plenty of others?

Um when did I say that only the flag was the official colors ?

I said "flag/official colors" .... as in both of those things.

What defines a country's official colors? Surely the coat of arms is indicative of what a country's official colors may be.

• 2 weeks later...