It's about damn time.

apsham

Holy shit.

They should release the two NES games for like 400 a piece or for the pair or something. Heck, they could have made a third game in that 8-bit style.

Still, I think it looks pretty neat. I guess only time will tell whether this is a Bionic Commando Rearmed or a Turtles in Time Reshelled. :shifty:

Oooh, it looks like they've also announced that they're doing some form of new Mega Man and the rumours about the D&D Beat em Up games being ported to digital platforms were true. Sounds good. Sounds like they're 1200/$15 though, it's tough enough to get you people to buy into them at 400, let alone 1200. :/

HOLY FUCKING YES

new Mega Man

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY

Update: Capcom has clarified Elston's comments, saying that a new Mega Man game has not been confirmed. The company is having "ongoing discussions about Mega Man," but it "won't announce anything until something is ready."

:/

HOLY FUCKING YES

new Mega Man

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY

>Update: Capcom has clarified Elston's comments, saying that a new Mega Man game has not been confirmed. The company is having "ongoing discussions about Mega Man," but it "won't announce anything until something is ready."

:/

>_> it's ok, Capcom did good today, Ducktales and a possible SSFIVAE Update is cool enough and will tide me over until Sunday when Gearbox officially announces the new class for Borderlands 2 and puts a firm date on the Level Cap Increase.

That game was one of the greatest hidden gems (get it?) of my childhood. I played that more than Super Mario 3. No joke or nothing. When I finally beat it, I actually cried a little. Seriously. It was just that difficult for a kid of my age.

That they've remastered it is truly a good thing.

... I'm freaking out about this. Seriously. If this is a success they might remake the other classic NES game of my childhood: Chip N'Dale's Rescue Rangers.

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW :w00t::w00t::w00t:

When I read the title, I was thinking a Battletoads re-master and was :w00t:

Then I saw it wasn't Battletoads and was :crying:

Then I saw it was DuckTales and was :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

And I just changed the text alert on my phone to DuckTales Woo-oo!

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity/b/380890544 7 minutes of gameplay footage