Bioshock: Infinite

NM!

So much fun so far. The graphics are stunning. These are some of the best environments ever. The story is so intriguing, and gameplay is also top-notch. This is one of those games I don't want to beat, I just want to keep going in it forever. If there's one problem I do have it's that I have difficulty hitting executions with the SkyHook. A practice make perfect thing I assume, but I feel like I'm doing everything right every time.

Something of note, am I the only one who caught The Beach Boys' "God Only Knows" being sung real early in the game? It's probably just a clever reference. It's stored in the memory vault.

And did anyone get the Season Pass? I'm wondering if it's worth any money right now or if I should hold off. It's safe to say when it comes time for the DLC I'll get it, but if they don't have anything available for it right now then I'll save my money.

So much fun so far. The graphics are stunning. These are some of the best environments ever. The story is so intriguing, and gameplay is also top-notch. This is one of those games I don't want to beat, I just want to keep going in it forever. If there's one problem I do have it's that I have difficulty hitting executions with the SkyHook. A practice make perfect thing I assume, but I feel like I'm doing everything right every time.

Something of note, am I the only one who caught The Beach Boys' "God Only Knows" being sung real early in the game? It's probably just a clever reference. It's stored in the memory vault.

And did anyone get the Season Pass? I'm wondering if it's worth any money right now or if I should hold off. It's safe to say when it comes time for the DLC I'll get it, but if they don't have anything available for it right now then I'll save my money.

I got the pass, the day one stuff isn't anything major, but if I understood it right, there'll be three lots of story DLC and this works out as you only paying for two of them.

One of my colleagues finished it last night, and loves it. But I'm concerned that he didn't really "get" it. Like, he genuinely enjoyed all the racism and jingoism (he's not maliciously racist, he just finds it funny).

I felt bad. I was scouring the areas for loot as I tend to do in every game and I walked into the "colored" bathroom. The guy got really scared. Like not of me but he said if his bosses saw we would both be in trouble. I ran out before even checking. Hope there wasnt good loot in there :P

http://steamcommunity.com/id/danhufc/screenshots/?appid=8870&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Some screenshots I took of the game, all early game so no real spoilers. This game is just beautiful.

Pretty amazed that I saw a review on metacritic saying it had "dated" graphics.

Probably the review for consoles. They've scaled back the textures because it doesn't seem to be able to handle the PC's quality. Though, playing on high on PC I did notice a few bad textures still. The bags of apples seem to look awful no matter what, for example.

Can you not switch vigors back when you get a new one? It seems like it bumps the old ones when I pick up a new one and I cant figure out how to switch back

Hold down the left bumper/L1 and it'll bring up a wheel.

Just finished it.

Or rather should I say I finished it about an hour ago and I've just been sitting in stunned silence for a while.

Seriously, this game is the greatest of things.

Ending Spoilers:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/03/29/the-one-twist-in-bioshock-infinite-you-might-have-missed-completely/

Mind blowing. Seriously.